Masking and visitor restrictions remain in place at all our facilities
- Everyone is encouraged to bring their own mask, but please note that per Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommendation, bandanas, buffs, gaiters and vented masks are not considered appropriate face coverings. Disposable masks are available at all entrances for anyone without a mask or appropriate face covering.
- Patients and anyone seeking care with COVID-19 or other flu-like symptoms should alert registration staff before entering.
- Visitation hours at the Regional Medical Center (hospital) are from 5:30 a.m. to 9 p.m. daily
- Alternate visitation guidelines may be in place on certain units. Please see our Visitation Guidelines page for more information.
- The Main Entrance is open weekdays from 5:30 a.m. to 9 p.m. and weekends from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Visitors entering St. Peter’s after the Main Entrance is closed must use the Emergency Department entrance.
- Children under the age of 12 are not allowed to visit (exceptions may apply for end of life care and on the Labor and Delivery unit)
- Visitors are not allowed if they are experiencing COVID-19 or other flu-like symptoms.
- Visitors are not allowed for COVID-19 patients. Exceptions include end-of-life care, hospitalized children and unique circumstances determined by the care team.
Please note: Individuals with disabilities who wish to request a reasonable accommodation to the masking policy at any of our facilities may do so by submitting a request in writing to St. Peter's Chief Medical Officer at 2475 Broadway, Helena, MT 59601, for consideration. The written request must include medical documentation about the disability that is narrowly tailored and is absolutely necessary to:
- Verify that the individual meets the ADA definition of disability (i.e., has a physical or mental impairment that substantially limits one or more major life activities)
- Describe the needed modification
- Show the relationship between the individual's disability and the need for the requested modification