The following are “qualified endowments” for purposes of the Montana income tax credit.
St. Peter’s Health Foundation Endowment – Income is allocated annually for greatest need by the Board of Trustees of St. Peter’s Health Foundation.
Create Your Own Endowment
You may create your own, named endowment to support health care services for your family, friends and neighbors. For a minimum gift of $25,000, St. Peter’s Health Foundation will establish, manage and allocate income for a unique, permanent endowment. You may restrict your endowment to support specific health care services or leave the income unrestricted, to meet the greatest need. For information on endowment gifts to St. Peter’s Health, please call or have your professional advisors call, Stephen Mason, Vice President, 444-2102.
- William E. and Pauline K. Allen Endowment for Cancer Treatment – Provides funds to support cancer treatment at St. Peter’s Health
- William E. and Pauline K. Allen Endowment for Cardiac Catheterization and Special Procedures – Provides funds to support the Cardiac Catheter/Special Procedures labs
- William E. and Pauline K. Allen Endowment for Homelink – Provides funds to support home health services offered by St. Peter’s Health
- Dianne Armstrong Endowed Scholarship Fund for Future Nurses - provides educational scholarships to St. Peter's Health employees who are entering or participating in LPN or RN associate's or bachelor's degree programs
- Mandy Bell Endowment – Income provides travel funding for patients and families needing specialty medical care outside their home community
- Deb Daehn Nursing Scholarship – Helps provide funding for nursing school tuition
- Rosslyn K. and Joseph F. Duncan Endowed Nursing Scholarship in Memory of Dona M. Kamerad, RN - provides educational scholarships for St. Peter's Health employees who are nurses seeking an advanced nursing degree
- Marilyn Hudson Family Endowed Fund for Employee Childcare Support - Provides financial assistance for employees of St. Peter's Health who need help with childcare expenses, and provides education and training scholarship for St. Peter's Health childcare employees
- Eden Family Endowment - provides educational scholarships to students who are entering or participating in LPN or RN associate's or bachelor's degree or advanced practice degree programs
- Elaine M. Fordyce Nursing Education Scholarship Endowment – Provides for scholarships for students pursuing their nursing education
- Dr. Tom and Martha Hawkins Endowment for Respiratory Health – Income provides assistance for cardio-pulmonary patients’ health care
- Martha Hawkins Endowment for Women and Children’s Care – Income provides care for women and children in hospital service area
- Jane Hibbard Hospice Endowment – Income supports services provided by Hospice of St. Peter’s
- Alden P. Howell Endowment – for Cancer patients or Facility Needs
- Ludlow Charity Care Endowment – Income provides assistance to patients and families with “unmet human needs” related to health care
- Fred C. Olson Employee Education Endowed Scholarship Fund - scholarships established with the help of many generous donors to help our St. Peter’s Health team members grow and thrive. We drive excellence through learning, innovation and continuous improvement. All St. Peter’s Health team members are eligible to apply for the Olson Employee Education Endowed Scholarship.
- Mary and Charles Phelps Endowed NICU Family Compassion Fund - provides financial support for NICU patient families in the areas of food, lodging, and emergency bill pay assistance
- Pamela and Eric Schindler Endowed Scholarship for Cancer Care - provides educational scholarship for St. Peter's Health employees who are, or desire to be, engaged in providing care to cancer patients
- Pamela and Eric Schindler Dialysis Patient Assistance Endowed Fund - provides support for St. Peter's Health dialysis patients with financial constraints for medical expenses not covered by insurance but necessary for dialysis treatment
- Pamela and Eric Schindler Endowed Fund for Behavioral and Mental Health Patient Support - provides financial support for St. Peter's Health patients with financial constraints for behavioral health out-of-pocket expenses for counseling sessions or other services, including medications as part of the mental health services program
- Sullivan Endowment – purpose is to train Hospice staff
- Margaret (Dorothy) Thayer Hospice Endowment – Income supports services provided by Hospice of St. Peter’s
- Treacy Scholarship Endowment – Income provides scholarships for St. Peter’s employees’ further professional education
- Elizabeth Vercellin Endowment - provides support for St. Peter's Health dialysis unit