Dr. Sarah Evans performs both cosmetic and reconstructive surgery including both surgical and non-surgical procedures.
- Cosmetic procedures enhance or reshape the face or body to improve appearance. Cosmetic procedures are usually not covered by insurance.
- Reconstructive procedures restore the form, function, or appearance of areas of the body affected by trauma, congenital or developmental abnormalities or tumor removal.
St. Peter’s Approach to Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
The plastic and reconstructive surgery team at St. Peter’s focuses on addressing your particular needs and concerns, helping you achieve your goals, while always keeping your comfort, privacy and wishes front and center.
We’re proud that our work can have a positive, lifelong impact.
Dr. Evans made me feel from the very first visit that my surgery was a team thing—we were doing this together—and she was going to be with me every step of the way, which she was.
Kelly S., Patient
Quality Plastic Surgery Care at St. Peter’s
- Board certified plastic surgeon: Dr. Evans is board certified in both plastic and general surgery, by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and the American Board of Surgery.
- According to our 2018 Patient Satisfaction scores, 97 percent of patients who see Dr. Evans would recommend her office to family or friends.
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
- Breast Reconstruction
- Breast reduction
- Burn Care and Reconstruction
- Congenital and Pediatric Disorders
- Skin Cancer Surgery
- Skin Grafts
- Trauma Reconstructive Surgery
Cosmetic Surgery Procedures
Blepharoplasty (Eyelid Lift)
Ear Surgery (Otoplasty or Ear Pinning)
Inverted Nipple Repair
Male Breast Reduction (for Gynecomastia)
Arm Lift (Brachioplasty)
Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty)
Sarah Evans, MD earned her medical degree from Duke University School of Medicine, Durham, N.C. Her residency included plastic surgery from the University of Cincinnati Division of Plastic, Reconstructive, and Hand Surgery, in Cincinnati, Ohio and general surgery from Duke University Department of Surgery, in Durham, N.C.
Dr. Evans is board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and the American Board of Surgery. Procedures she performs include, but are not limited to, breast reconstruction, body contouring, abdominoplasty, breast augmentation or reduction, and skin cancer resection and reconstruction.