Masking, screening and visitor restrictions remain in place at all our facilities.
- One non-symptomatic, masked visitor will be allowed in the building at any given time for patients at Regional Medical Center (hospital) and clinics. Please note:
- Emergency Department visitors cannot swap out during a patient's stay. Additional visitors are not allowed in the Emergency Department waiting room (exceptions include end of life care).
- Visitation to the Behavioral Health Unit is restricted and will be addressed on a case-by-case basis.
- Patients over the age of 2 and all visitors must wear a mask at all times within our facilities.
- Patients and visitors must self-screen for COVID-19 symptoms and perform a temperature check at the stations near each entrance. Anyone with a temperature above 100.4 or with any symptoms listed on check station signage cannot enter before alerting registration staff.
- Children under the age of 12 are not allowed to visit (exceptions include end of life care).
- Visitors are not allowed if they are experiencing COVID-19 or other flu-like symptoms.
- Visitors are not allowed for COVID-19 patients. Exceptions include end-of-life care, hospitalized children and unique circumstances determined by the care team.