Masking, screening and some visitor restrictions remain in place at all our facilities.
- Patients and visitors over the age of 2 must wear a mask at all times within our facilities.
- Patients and visitors must self-screen for COVID-19 symptoms and perform a temperature check at the stations near each entrance. Anyone with a temperature above 100.4 or with any symptoms listed on check station signage cannot enter before alerting registration staff.
- Two non-symptomatic visitors will be allowed at any given time for patients at Regional Medical Center (hospital) and clinics. Important exceptions include:
- Visitation to the Emergency Department is limited to one visitor per patient per visit (exceptions include end of life care). Visitors cannot swap out during the stay. Additional visitors are not allowed in the Emergency Department waiting room.
- Visitation to the Behavioral Health Unit is restricted and will be addressed on a case-by-case basis.
- Children under the age of 12 are not allowed to visit (exceptions include end of life care).
- Visitors are not allowed if they are experiencing COVID-19 or other flu-like symptoms
- Visitors are asked to wear a mask at all times within our facilities if they are not fully vaccinated.
- Visitors are not allowed for COVID-19 patients. Exceptions include end-of-life care, hospitalized children and unique circumstances determined by the care team.