Whether you're in need of a support group, educational classes or more information about community health, we're here to help with a host of community education resources.
Support Groups and Offerings
The Helena community is home to a wide range of support groups, including:
- Alzheimer’s Support Group
- Diabetes Support Group
- Ostomy Support Group
- Grief Support Group
- Loss of Family Member or Friend to Suicide Support Group
- Pregnancy Loss Support
- Big Sky Caregivers Connect
- Bariatric Support Group
- Circle of Hope
- Cancer support groups Calendar of Support Events
St. Peter’s Health offers several sets of classes for the community.
- Prepared Parenting
- Arthritis Exercise Classes
- CPR/First Aid - click here for more information; filter using the "community education" category
- Inch by Inch—Diabetes prevention program
- Safe Sitter® - we are proud sponsors of the national Safe Sitter® program. Classes take place at the Lewis and Clark Library for youth in grades 6-8. This instructional program is a two-day, 10 hour course taught by a Safe Sitter® certified instructor. Course material includes dealing with a medical emergency, babysitting as a business, responsibilities, safety, first aid, choking and CPR. For more information please call the Lewis and Clark Library at 447-1690.
Community Health and Improvement
St. Peter’s Health is committed to making a positive impact on the health of the community it serves. St. Peter’s Health and Lewis and Clark Public Health began planning for the third collaborative community health improvement process in 2018.