St. Peter’s Medical Group includes a call center staffed with patient access specialists who can schedule appointments for all physicians and services. If your regular physician is not available, the specialist will be happy to find another doctor to provide your health care services. For all appointments, call:
Scheduling with a doctor or advanced practice provider
If you’re looking to find care from one of our providers, including physicians and advanced practice providers, our call center can help you find the information you need to connect you with the correct provider. You can also search for a primary care or specialty provider using the buttons below.
Scheduling at a clinic
If you’re looking to find care at one of our clinics, our call center can help you find the information you need to connect you with the correct location. You can learn more about each location using the links below.
Helena, MT 59601
3330 Ptarmigan Lane
Helena, MT 59601
515 S. Front Street
Townsend, MT 59644
Patient Portal Appointments
Our Patient Portal allows users to request an appointment directly through your provider.
If you have an appointment for a virtual visit, you can enter your provider's virtual waiting room on the Telehealth page.
Outpatient Lab Appointments
Our online appointment system allows you to schedule an outpatient lab draw appointment in several ways at one of three St. Peter's outpatient labs. An order for lab work from your provider is required.
Get Care Now
In order to make the most of your appointment and to ensure we can provide the best care to all of our patients, we kindly ask that you:
- Always let us know in advance if you need to change or cancel an appointment by calling 406-457-4180. This will help the clinics run smoothly and on time.
- Identify and prioritize a list of what you want to talk to the physician about during your appointment.
- Bring a list of current medications and supplements showing the dosage that you take. Or bring the bottles.
- Bring logs of medical data if applicable, such as blood sugar and blood pressure monitoring.
- Bring current insurance, personal identification, and any other provider information.
- Follow appointment instructions such as arriving for your appointment on time and fasting before tests.
- Follow your treatment plan and let us know if you are not able to stick to it.
- Let us know if we have not met your expectations.