Some visitor restrictions remain in place at all our facilities.
- Two visitors will be allowed at any given time for patients at Regional Medical Center (hospital) and clinics.
- Children under the age of 12 are not allowed to visit (exceptions may include end of life care).
- Visitors are not allowed if they are experiencing COVID-19 or other flu-like symptoms
- Visitors are asked to wear a mask at all times within our facilities if they are not fully vaccinated.
- Visitation to the Behavioral Health Unit is restricted and will be addressed on a case-by-case basis.
- Visitors are not allowed for COVID-19 patients. Exceptions include end-of-life care, hospitalized children and unique circumstances determined by the care team.