St. Peter's Health has PCR testing available if you are experiencing non-life threatening COVID-19 symptoms** or have been contact-traced due to COVID-19 exposure:
- If you are an established patient of a St. Peter’s Primary Care Provider, contact your primary care provider to receive a test in clinic or walk-in to either Urgent Care location for a visit to receive a test.
- If you are NOT an established patient, walk-in to either Urgent Care location for a visit to receive a test.
Please note: Testing result turnaround times may vary. We thank you for your patience and apologize for any inconvenience delays may cause.
- **If you are experiencing life-threatening symptoms, please visit an emergency department or call 9-1-1.
- *Travel testing is NOT offered at our appointment-only testing site or Urgent Care locations. If you require testing for travel, please visit an alternate testing site available in the community. For travel testing, it’s important to note that travelers should do their research to determine which tests are accepted at their destination.
- If you have COVID-19 symptoms, it’s important to get tested even if you’re vaccinated.
- There is a $75 charge for COVID-19 testing. This will be billed to insurance when available and most insurances will cover all or part for symptomatic patients.
Alternative testing sites
The Lewis and Clark County testing clinic offers free, drive-up antigen tests for the following community members:
- Symptomatic individuals in the first seven days of symptoms
- Individuals who are considered close contacts to a known COVID-19 case
Appointments are highly recommended.
A set of community-wide testing options at other sites throughout the area have been compiled into a map to help you know when and where you can get tested if needed. Testing information is subject to change and is not all-inclusive.