If you are experiencing non-life threatening COVID-19 symptoms**, need pre-operative testing or have been contact-traced due to COVID-19 exposure, St. Peter's Health has multiple testing options available.
- Primary care provider in-clinic testing: If possible, please contact your primary care provider to coordinate a test at their clinic location. Using this option helps conserve testing site resources.
- Appointment-only testing site*: Testing is available if you do not have a primary care provider and you do not need medical evaluation OR if your provider has ordered a COVID-19 test for you at our appointment-only testing site.
- Our appointment-only testing site is located 2475 Broadway, to the west of the Urgent Care at the Regional Care Center (hospital). Please review this map of the testing site ahead of your appointment to find designated parking locations. There is limited parking available for those receiving testing at our appointment-only site.
- Urgent Care medical evaluation*: If you need to see a provider for medical evaluation for non-life threatening symptoms, visit either Urgent Care location.
- **If you are experiencing life-threatening symptoms, please visit an emergency department or call 9-1-1.
- *Travel testing is NOT offered at our appointment-only testing site or Urgent Care locations. If you require testing for travel, please visit an alternate testing site available in the community. For travel testing, it’s important to note that travelers should do their research to determine which tests are accepted at their destination.
- If you have COVID-19 symptoms, it’s important to get tested even if you’re vaccinated.
- There is a $75 charge for COVID-19 testing. This will be billed to insurance when available and most insurances will cover all or part for symptomatic patients.
Alternative testing sites
The Lewis and Clark County testing clinic offers free, drive-up antigen tests for the following community members:
- Symptomatic individuals in the first seven days of symptoms
- Individuals who are considered close contacts to a known COVID-19 case
Appointments are highly recommended.
A set of community-wide testing options at other sites throughout the area have been compiled into a map to help you know when and where you can get tested if needed. Testing information is subject to change and is not all-inclusive.