COVID-19 testing is available at St. Peter’s through our Primary Care (by appointment) and Urgent Care (walk-in available) clinics.
- Call your primary care provider’s office for an appointment or visit either of St. Peter’s Urgent Care clinic locations if you:
- Are experiencing COVID-19 or flu-like symptoms
- Have been directed by county health to get tested
- Call your primary care provider’s office for an appointment or visit an alternate testing site available in the community if you:
- Have been directed by your provider or surgeon to receive pre-operative testing
If you require testing for travel, please visit an alternate testing site available in the community. For travel testing, it’s important to note that travelers should do their research to determine which tests are accepted at their destination.
- If you are experiencing life-threatening symptoms, please visit an emergency department or call 9-1-1.
- If you have COVID-19 symptoms, it’s important to get tested even if you’re vaccinated.
- There is a $75 charge for COVID-19 testing. This will be billed to insurance when available, and most insurances will cover all or part for symptomatic patients.
Alternative testing sites
A set of community wide testing options at other sites throughout the area have been compiled to help you know when and where you can get tested if needed. Testing information is subject to change and is not all inclusive.