**APPOINTMENTS ARE NOW CLOSED**
Appointment-only clinic offers $50 to eligible groups
St. Peter's Health and community partners are holding a one-day COVID-19 vaccination clinic with a cash incentive at a drive-thru clinic at the Lewis and Clark County Fairgrounds. Limited appointments are available for people 18 years and older seeking their first OR second dose of the COVID-19 vaccine. Each participant will receive $50 cash immediately after receiving the shot.
To be eligible you must:
- Be 18+ years old
- Live in Lewis and Clark, Broadwater, Jefferson, Meagher or Powell counties
- Have never received a COVID-19 vaccine OR are eligible for a second dose of the vaccine
- Have NOT have received a COVID-19 monoclonal antibody treatment within the last 90 days
- Make an appointment online on this page before the Nov. 17 clinic. Limited appointments are available
- Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine will be available for first doses
- Pfizer and Moderna COVID-19 vaccines will be available for second doses
The drive-thru vaccine clinic will be held from 2-7 p.m. on Wednesday, Nov. 17 at the Lewis and Clark County Fairgrounds. The special vaccination effort is made possible thanks to a generous donation from Mountain Health Co-Op and the generosity of two other private donors through the St. Peter's Health Foundation.
Incentive clinic appointments - closed
IMPORTANT! Online appointments are REQUIRED to receive the $50 cash incentive and are only available to certain groups. Please carefully review eligibility information above before making an appointment. Appointment and age/residence will be verified at the clinic.
CLOSED - Incentive Clinic Appointments
Please go the Lewis and Clark County Fairgrounds (98 W. Custer Ave.) at the time of your appointment. Signage and volunteers will direct you to the correct areas for this drive-thru clinic.
Important pre-appointment information
Please read before coming to your vaccine appointment.
- You must bring a license or state/tribal ID to verify age and name. Appointment time and age/residence will be verified at the clinic
- All COVID-19 precautions will be enforced, including masking in your car
- Patients must stay for 15-30 minutes after vaccination for observation
- We ask that you wear loose fitting clothing so it is easy for our team to give you the shot
- Please cancel your appointment for a COVID-19 vaccination if you have COVID-19 OR are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms.
- If you will be receiving your second dose of the COVID-19 vaccine:
- Please bring your vaccination record card to your appointment.
- If you received the first dose of the Pfizer vaccine, your second shot should be at least 3 weeks (or 21 days) after your first
- If you received the first dose of the Moderna vaccine, your second shot should be 4 weeks (or 28 days) after your first
- Individuals who received the one dose Johnson & Johnson vaccine are eligible for a booster dose of any of the three COVID-19 vaccines (only Moderna and Pfizer offered on Nov. 17) if:
- Age 18+
- Vaccinated at least two months ago
Mountain Health Co-Op and two other private donors helped fund this clinic through the St. Peter's Health Foundation. Lewis and Clark County Public Health, the Blue Cross, Blue Shield Care Van and Pureview Health Center helped coordinate and run the clinic.