Visitor restrictions remain in place at our Regional Medical Center (hospital). Masking is optional at all our locations. Please see our Visitation Guidelines page for more details and information.
- Patients and anyone seeking care with COVID-19 or other flu-like symptoms should alert registration staff before entering
- Visitation hours at the Regional Medical Center (hospital) are from 5:30 a.m. to 9 p.m. daily
- The Main Entrance is open weekdays from 5:30 a.m. to 9 p.m. and weekends from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Visitors entering St. Peter’s after the Main Entrance is closed must use the Emergency Department entrance
- Children under the age of 12 are not allowed to visit (exceptions may apply for end of life care and on the Labor and Delivery unit)
- Visitors are not allowed if they are experiencing COVID-19 or other flu-like symptoms
- Visitors are not allowed for COVID-19 patients. Exceptions include end-of-life care, hospitalized children and unique circumstances determined by the care team.