Showing 1-3 of 3 results
St. Peter's Health is proud to offer telehealth care through several virtual platforms. If you have an appointment for a virtual visit, you can enter your provider's virtual waiting room on this page.
Don't have an appointment?
To use telehealth platforms for a virtual visit, you must be an established patient and have a scheduled appointment. To establish care or schedule an appointment, please contact us at 406-457-4180.
Join virtual waiting room for scheduled appointment
There are several steps you must take before your appointment begins:
Review Teams Instructions
Your virtual visit will be hosted on Microsoft Teams. Teams is a secure, HIPAA compliant, private and encrypted interactive video platform. You must review these Teams setup instructions in advance of your visit. You can use your smartphone or computer for the virtual visit. However, if you are using your smartphone you will need to download the Teams app onto your phone prior to your visit.
- My voice, images and medical information may be recorded by Microsoft. I consent to all such audio and video recording and understand the same is not owned or stored by St. Peter’s Health.
- I agree that certain situations are inappropriate for telemedicine services. If I am in crisis or in an emergency, I will immediately call 9-1-1.
- Telemedicine based services are not as complete as face-to-face care. I understand this may prevent making a diagnosis and require in-person evaluation.
- I acknowledge there are potential privacy and security risks to telemedicine, such as interruptions, unauthorized access, breach of privacy, technical difficulties, and call termination.
- The Notice of Privacy Practices and additional information on the risks of telehealth is available here.
Please note: You MUST review terms before agreeing and entering the waiting room. After you review and agree to the terms, please enter the waiting room 5-10 minutes before the start of your scheduled appointment.