- The request must support St. Peter’s mission, vision or values.
- The request must be related to health and wellness, which include but are not limited to: social determinants of health, the Community Health Improvement Plan or the Community Health Needs Assessment.
- The organization and activity must be located within our five county service area (Lewis and Clark, Broadwater, Powell, Meagher and Jefferson counties).
- The organization must be a tax-exempt 501c3 nonprofit, public agency, or school.
- Any St. Peter’s employee, regardless of FTE status, or volunteer can submit one request of up to $150 per fiscal year to support a local nonprofit or organization. Fiscal year runs June 1 through May 31.
- You or an immediate family member must be personally involved with the organization (e.g., participant, volunteer, etc.).
- This program does not match employee donations and does not serve as a donation to the organization on behalf of the employee.
- We have funding allocated per quarter. Funding will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- December 1 - February 29
- March 1 - May 31
- June 1 - August 31
- September 1 - November 30
- Employees and volunteers can request funding to support an organization or a group. We will not grant funding to support a single employee, volunteer or family (e.g., ‘Go Fund Me’ fundraisers are not eligible).
- No philanthropic gifts to sectarian, denomination, or religious organizations for support of theological functions.
- Organizations are required to recognize St. Peter’s sponsorship (e.g., Facebook post, logo on poster, banner at event, etc.).
- Sponsorship funding will not be available for political campaigns, candidates or parties, or partisan activities.
Completed applications will be reviewed regularly. We encourage you to apply at least one month in advance of when the funding is needed.