Family Fun Fest 2021 is on the move!
Helena's premier health and wellness event for kids is on the move again this year, as we continue finding fun new ways to encourage kids and their families to engage in healthy activities this summer.
Brought to you by St. Peter's Health and PacificSource Health Plans, this year's free event will be held during the entire month of August. Instead of the one-mile fun run and activity fair in the Great Northern Town Center, Family Fun Fest has been converted to a fun game of community-wide Bingo with opportunities for kids of all ages to play and win prizes.
Here’s how to play:
- Download and print the Bingo card.
- Complete 5 activities in a row on the game card-- BINGO! Or complete ALL the activities (BLACKOUT) on the game card for a chance to win a hoverboard!
- Turn in your completed Bingo board with your name and phone number at one of the following locations by Tuesday, August 31, or email it to Wellness@PacificSource.com.
- St. Peter’s Administration Building - 2500 E. Broadway Street (Monday-Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm)
- The Base Camp - 5 East Broadway Street (Monday - Friday, 9:30 am - 8:00 pm, Saturday 9:30 am - 6:00 pm, Sunday 11:00 am - 5:00 pm)
Turn in your completed Bingo cards as quickly as you can for a better chance at winning a weekly prize! Bingo cards are due by August 31 for a chance to win one of our prizes purchased from local businesses.