St. Peter's Health is proud to offer telehealth care through several virtual platforms. If you have an appointment for a virtual visit with a pharmacist, you can enter the pharmacist's virtual waiting room on this page. To find other caregivers offering virtual visits, click here.
Don't have an appointment?
To use telehealth platforms for a virtual visit, you must be an established patient and have a scheduled appointment. To establish care or schedule an appointment, please contact us at 406-457-4180.
Join virtual waiting room for scheduled appointment
If you have a scheduled appointment for a virtual visit with a pharmacist, you can enter a pharmacist's virtual waiting room by reviewing the terms below, then finding your pharmacist and clicking "Agree & Enter Waiting Room" under their image. Please enter the waiting room 5-10 minutes before the start of your scheduled appointment.
- My voice, images and medical information may be recorded by Microsoft. I consent to all such audio and video recording and understand the same is not owned or stored by St. Peter’s Health.
- I agree that certain situations are inappropriate for telemedicine services. If I am in crisis or in an emergency, I will immediately call 9-1-1.
- Telemedicine based services are not as complete as face-to-face care. I understand this may prevent making a diagnosis and require in-person evaluation.
- I acknowledge there are potential privacy and security risks to telemedicine, such as interruptions, unauthorized access, breach of privacy, technical difficulties, and call termination.
- The Notice of Privacy Practices and additional information on the risks of telehealth is available here.
Find your pharmacist
|Anne Daniels, PharmD, BCPS, CPP||Pamela Melton, PharmD, BCACP, CPP|
|Andrew Glueckert, PharmD||Megan Murphy, PharmD, BCPS, CCP|