Join us on Friday, March 11, 2022 for The Gala: Life's a Party!
The Gala: Life’s A Party! celebrates the St. Peter’s Health impact in Helena and our work with our many community partners. Our 2022 The Gala recognizes our St. Peter’s Hospital Association as the Icon for its 100 years of support, and the great works of our Honorary Chairs, Margaret and Dick Anderson. This year's event chair is Jeannie Etchart, a cherished member of the St. Peter's Health Foundation Board of Trustees and community leader.
Proceeds will help St. Peter’s Health fulfill its mission to improve the health, wellness and quality of life of the people and communities we serve, and help our Neonatal Intensive Care partner Bozeman Health improve outcomes for our fragile babies with loving comfort and support for their families.
Icon and honorary chairs
Celebrating the 100th anniversary and loving works of the St. Peter’s Hospital Association
The St. Peter’s Hospital Association was formed in 1921 to create community interest in and provide volunteer service and financial support to St. Peter’s Health. Thanks to the work of hundreds of devoted members throughout the years, the Association has certainly fulfilled its mission in grand style. Association members have served patients, loved ones and staff through tens of thousands of volunteer service hours.
Since 1953, the Association’s Sock Sew volunteers have designed, cut, sewn and decorated more than 4,000 baby-sized stockings for babies born at St. Peter’s in December, as well as made more than 6,400 stockings for patients hospitalized on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. With the support of membership dues and the St. Peter’s Hospital Association Trust, the Association has donated well over $1 million for facility enhancements, state-of-the art medical equipment purchases, financial assistance for patients, patient-centered program support and to many other areas that help St. Peter’s fulfill its community-based mission. The Bible’s book of Matthew states, “You will know them by their fruits.”
Today, we celebrate the good fruits produced during the past 100 years by the members of the St. Peter’s Hospital Association. And we look forward to their good works during the next 100 years!
Celebrating Margaret and Dick Anderson for their passion, leadership, goodwill and demonstrated philanthropic generosity
Margaret and Dick Anderson are not only cherished members of the Helena community, but known throughout Montana for their dedication to helping others. Their personal generosity knows no bounds as volunteer board members and nonprofit organization leaders. The lives of patients, students and clients served by St. Peter’s, Carroll College, Shodair Children’s Hospital, and many other health service, education and social service organizations have been bolstered by their substantial personal donations.
Since 1975, the Dick Anderson Construction Company has served as a shining example of an inspired company that chooses to make major charitable investments in communities across Montana and the northwest
Event chair: Jeannie Etchart
Patron committee: Cindy and Jim Utterback (Chairs), Sharon and Dr. Russ Bell, Mechille and Pete Johnson, Lindsay and Mark Esponda, Liz and Dr. Ken Eden
- Live auction and raffle chairs: Pam and Eric Schindler
- Advisory committee: Kristin and Tom Kerr (Chairs), Marilyn Hudson and Lorna Mason
- $50,000 Sponsor – Premier SOLD OUT: Priority seating for 24 (three tables of 8), patron party invitations for 10, website and media recognition, program listing, premium wine at event and recognition as a member of the Executive Patron Committee. (Benefits: $1,800)
- $25,000 Sponsor – Visionary: Priority seating for 24 (three tables of 8), patron party invitations for 8, website and media recognition, program listing, premium wine at event and recognition as a member of the Executive Patron Committee. (Benefits: $1,800)
- $10,000 sponsor – Champion: Priority seating for 16 (two tables of 8), patron party invitations for 4, website and media recognition, program listing, premium wine at event and recognition as a member of the Executive Patron Committee. (Benefits: $1,200)
- $5,000 Sponsor – Advocate: One table of 8, patron party invitations for 4, website, media recognition and program listing. (Benefits: $600)
- $2,500 Sponsor – Friend: Four reserved seats, patron party invitations for 2, website and media recognition and program listing. (Benefits: $300)
- $1,000 Sponsor – Partner: Two reserved seats, patron party invitations for 2 and program listing. (Benefits: $150)
2021 Sponsors (as of August 27)
- Premier: St. Peter’s Hospital Association
- Visionary: Merrill Lynch- Anderson, Hedge, Wagner, Kienitz & Associates
- Champion: Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Montana, Opportunity Bank, Bozeman Health
- Advocate: Lorna and Stephen Mason, Helena SurgiCenter, SMA Architecture + Design, Slate Architecture
- Friend: Kristin and Tom Kerr, CWG Architecture + Interiors, Browning Kaleczyc Berry & Hoven PC
- Partner: Allegra Marketing|Print|Mail, Cindy Bultena, Dr. Ashley and TJ Coggins, Peter W. Sullivan, WiseFoley Entertainment, Finstad's Carpet One
For The Gala sponsorship information contact St. Peter’s Health Foundation Vice President Stephen Mason at 406-461-3983 or firstname.lastname@example.org; or St. Peter’s Health Foundation Project Manager Bennett McIntyre at 406-444-2372 or email@example.com.
Secure your sponsorship or donate now