Our vision is to be the gold standard of health care in Montana by 2025.
Being the gold standard means many things: It’s being the health system our community deserves, trusts and chooses every time care is needed. It’s being a true partner and leader in the drive to make Helena and our surrounding communities their healthiest and best. Being Gold Standard means we are giving the best of ourselves every day, to every patient, and to each other.
We have made great strides in our journey and have defined a path forward to ensure continued progress.
Gold standard areas of focus
Our work includes a set of strategic priorities that will help us achieve our gold standard vision. Areas of focus include:
- People First: Caring culture that nurtures and protects its team members
- Strategic Plan: visionary and forward-looking focus
- Operational Excellence: maximum efficiency and stewardship of resources
- Innovation & Technology: state-of-the-art methods and tools for delivering care
- Quality Management System: system of standards to consistently achieve high quality outcomes
- Healthy Communities: meaningful impact on our community’s health and well-being