If you have a communication or marketing need, the SPH PR/Marketing team can help! Please carefully review each request option below and submit the appropriate web form based on your need.
- Use Edge browser when submitting web forms. Internet Explorer is no longer supported by Microsoft and no longer compatible with our web forms.
- A confirmation email will be sent to the email you provide after a web form is successfully submitted. If you don’t receive a confirmation email, the form hasn’t been properly submitted.
- Standard turnaround times for commonly requested items are noted on each form, but completion timelines vary depending on many factors. We may not be able to accommodate your request without adequate notice.
Questions? Contact Jenna at ext. 2743 or email@example.com.
Graphics/Print Center Request
Complete this form if you need reprints of existing pieces (with or without minor edits) and for paper/stationary, etc., requests.
- For requests with no revisions, allow 1-2 weeks for in-house items or 2-4 weeks for outsourced items.
- For requests requiring minor revisions, allow 2-4 weeks for items printed in-house or 6-12 weeks for outsourced items. Items requiring major revisions may be considered development requests and require a longer turnaround time.
Use this online ordering tool for branded business cards, memo pads, note pads and prescription pads.
IMPORTANT! Web-to-Print requires account access. If you do not have an account, please contact the person in your department with access for assistance. Click here for Web-to-Print site directions. If you need further assistance, contact the Graphics Center at ext. 2107.
Medical Record form revisions or creation request
Complete this form if you need approval of a new or revised medical record form. This request will route to Medical Records Director and Graphics Center.
- This process can take up to 4-6 weeks, and may be longer depending on complexity and approval turnaround.
Marketing and Graphic Design item development request
Complete this form if you'd like to request a new marketing or graphic design item (brochures, posters, advertisements, etc.) or if you have an existing item that needs major revisions or new design work.
- Standard turnaround times vary for each item. Please allow for at least two weeks for any item and carefully review turnaround times noted in the form for larger-scale items. We may not be able to accommodate your request if it is made without adequate notice.
Website or People Hub edits request
Complete this form if you'd like to request updates or edits to sphealth.org or the People Hub (Employee Intranet).
- For text revisions/minor edits to existing content, allow for 1-2 weeks
- For new content or pages, allow for 2-4 weeks. Turnaround time will be extended if content development is required.
Strategic marketing campaign request
Complete this form if you’re a member of ELT or leadership and would like to begin the process to explore a large-scale marketing campaign for a service line, provider or program.
- Please allow for 2-4 weeks for initial response, review and follow-up. If approved, strategic marketing campaigns typically require 4-6 months to plan and execute.