Complete this form if you’re a member of ELT or leadership and would like to begin the process to explore a large-scale marketing campaign for a service line, provider or program. Examples include multi-channel paid media campaigns to promote a new or growing service line that use budget allocated from St. Peter’s annual marketing plan.
The strategic marketing campaign request process includes several steps:
- First, complete this request form. The form captures important background information to help define the scope and key aspects of the project. Please review the required fields before beginning, as some may include specific requests for files and/or data and metrics.
- Once you have completed and submitted this form, the marketing team will follow-up to set group discussions to answer additional questions. This information will be used to create a Creative Brief outlining goals and recommendations.
- Requests will then be reviewed by ELT for strategic alignment and budget approval. If approved, strategic marketing campaigns typically require 4-6 months to plan and execute.
- You must use the Edge internet browser to submit this form. Internet Explorer is no longer supported by Microsoft and no longer compatible with our web forms.
- If you do not receive a confirmation email after clicking submit, your request did not successfully submit. Please double check to make sure all required fields have been completed and retry submitting.
- Contact Jenna Cederberg (Ext 2743) with questions.