The Ear, Nose and Throat care team provides highly specialized in-clinic services for disorders of the ears including hearing and balance, nose and sinuses, allergy, mouth and throat, voice and swallowing and a wide range of head and neck disorders, offering you a broad spectrum of services through personalized care.
St. Peter’s Approach to Ear, Nose and Throat
Our highly experienced team is committed to providing high quality care with one-on-one service. All ear, nose, head and neck disorders are treated by Otolaryngologist Dr. Michael Dixon. He works closely with Dr. Kelly Marrinan, audiologist, and a dedicated allergy nurse, to treat a wide range of ear, nose, sinus, mouth, throat and neck disorders.
Integrated care is offered to you through the clinic's close work with specialty and family medicine providers throughout the St. Peter's Health system.
The Ear, Nose and Throat care team at St. Peter’s Health provides a wide range of in-clinic services for the treatment of:
- Nose and sinus problems
- Ear infections
- Hearing loss
- Tinnitus (ear noise)
- Mouth disorders
- Swallowing disorders
- Voice disorders/hoarseness
- Snoring and sleep apnea
- Dizziness and balance problems
- Head and neck cancer
- Salivary gland disorders
- Facial nerve (facial weakness)
A dedicated allergy nurse offers allergy immunotherapy based on testing using:
- Sublingual drops (SLIT)
- Allergy education
Audiology services offered include:
- Complete diagnostic audiological evaluation from a Doctor of Audiology
- Vestibular evaluations to investigate dizziness and vertigo
- Highest standards in service and hearing aid devices
- Hearing aid fitting and dispensing, including free consultation
- Battery supply included with most hearing aid purchases
- Repair, programming, maintenance, cleaning available on most hearing aids
- All hearing aid purchases include a factory warranty.
- Counseling regarding assistive listening devices for television and phone
Gold Laser treatments at St. Peter’s Health
We are proud to offer Gold Laser technology to treat you in our Ear, Nose and Throat Clinic.
The Gold Laser is a precision contact laser with only a 0.3 mm depth of tissue penetration, making it a superior instrument for a number of in-clinic procedures.
St. Peter’s joins many outstanding health facilities in the nation in using the Gold Laser, including U.C. Davis Medical Center Children’s Hospital, the Children’s Hospital of New Orleans, St. Joseph’s Children’s Hospital of Tampa and the Children’s Hospital of San Antonio.
No referral is required to make an appointment, but please note that some insurance companies may require a referral. Please check your insurance requirements.