St. Peter's Health Home Oxygen and Sleep Supplies is Helena's most reliable provider of home oxygen and sleep supplies offering rentals, delivery, setup, product education, insurance billing and emergency assistance.
We offer the full range of equipment to meet all your home respiratory needs from a team with decades of experience. Our commitment to customer service ensures you receive your equipment quickly. And, our local service includes delivery, setup, product education, insurance billing and emergency assistance for oxygen patients 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Quality Service from Home Oxygen and Sleep Supplies
- Local product service: We offer free delivery of all oxygen equipment, assistance with travel needs through free travel concentrators for oxygen patients and offer regular delivery times as needed.
- Medicare, Medicaid and Insurance Billing: We bill insurance, Medicare and Medicaid for all our services and can offer estimates of service and equipment cost. Patient assistance may be available for some patients.
- Emergency Assistance: We provide emergency assistance for oxygen patients 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Testing and assessments: We offer respiratory assessments, oximetry testing, CPAP/BIPAP mask fitting and patient education.
Our select equipment represents top-of-the-line home respiratory equipment, including:
- Everflo concentrators
- Resmed Airsense and Aircurve Continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP)
- Bilevel Positive Airway Pressure (BIPAP) units and supplies
- Home fill concentrators
- Oxygen supplies
- Respironics Innospire nebulizers and portable nebulizers
- Suction equipment
- Travel concentrators
Equipment for sale
We offer several services for sale, including:
- OxyGO: We offer the OxyGo 5 portable oxygen concentrator, a quiet, lightweight and more convenient option for your oxygen needs. OxyGo concentrators are available for purchase by prescription only and insurance billing is not available.