The St. Peter's Health Urology care team offers flexible, high quality care in the diagnosis, treatment and management of both male and female urinary tract conditions as well as diagnosis and treatment of male and female reproductive issues.
St. Peter’s Approach to Urology
We recognize the importance of providing individualized treatment plans that meet your complex needs effectively. The team delivers care focused on clear communication, flexibility and years of experience, ensuring we provide you a comfortable and comprehensive experience.
Our care includes screenings, in-clinic procedures and surgeries performed by Dr. Timothy Grossman, a Diplomate of the American Board of Urology.
Tim Grossman, MD earned his Medical Degree from the University of Nebraska and completed both his residency and internship at the University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics in Madison. Dr. Grossman is a Diplomate of the American Board of Urology.
The Urology care team at St. Peter’s Health focuses on treatment of kidneys, adrenal glands, ureters, urinary bladder, urethra and the male reproductive organs.
Conditions treated include:
- Malignant neoplasm of the prostate
- Urine retention
- Over-active bladder
- Interstitial cystitus (a chornic condition characterized by uncomfortable bladder pressure and pain)
- Detection of bladder, kidney and prostate cancer using advance screening methods
- Enlarged prostate
- Kidney stones
- Erectile dysfunction
- Urinary tract infection
- Female and male urinary incontinence
- Female and male reproductive issues
The Urology care team at St. Peter’s Health provides a range of services, including:
- Adjuvant Hormonal Therapy for High Risk
- Very High Risk Prostate Cancer
- Prostate Biopsy
- Fiducial Seed Placement
- Testosterone injection
- Bladder Instillation
- Catheter changes and care
- Ureteroscopy laser stent
- Transurethral resection of the prostate (TURP)
No referral is required to make an appointment, but please note that some insurance companies may require a referral. Please check your insurance requirements.
Location(s) of Urology Services
Helena, MT 59601