St. Peter's Health Sleep Center is a nationally accredited center offering diagnostic sleep services for sleep disorders including sleep apnea, narcolepsy, restless leg syndrome and other conditions through both inpatient and at home testing.
St. Peter’s Approach to Sleep Studies
Sleep disorders like sleeplessness and insomnia can seriously impact your health and wellbeing. The nationally accredited Sleep Center at St. Peter's Health can help you find answers in a comfortable, private setting where your study is guided by a highly experienced staff with specialized sleep study training.
The Regional Medical Center's facility uses state–of–the–art digital equipment for the collection of sleep study data. Your study will be completed by in the Sleep Disorders Center at St. Peter's Health Regional Medical Center, where you will have a private bathroom and shower to maximize privacy and comfort. The Sleep Center also offers home sleep apnea tests (HPAT) when appropriate.
Quality Sleep Study Care at St. Peter’s
- Highly Experienced staff: The Sleep Center has been serving the Helena community since 1995. Staff includes a Registered Polysomnographic Technologist, respiratory therapists and other licensed allied health care professionals, all of whom have received training in recognition and treatment of sleep disorders. These staff have performed more than 1,500 sleep studies.
- National accreditation: The St. Peter’s Health Sleep Center is accredited by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine to ensure our quality service exceeds national standards.
The Sleep Center provides diagnostic services for a wide range of sleep disorders including:
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Restless Leg Syndrome
- Periodic Limb Movement Disorder
Sleep studies are completed by:
- monitoring EEG
- breathing effort
- air being moved
- leg movements
- pulse oximetry.
- positive airway pressure (PAP) titration studies
- education in all aspects of sleep problems
Sleep Center Education and Offerings
The Sleep Center offers testing five nights per week, Sunday through Thursday. To obtain educational materials about sleep disorders, contact the St. Peter's Health Sleep Center at (406) 447-2656.
Sleep Center Referral Information
Sleeping disorders qualify as a medical condition. Referrals are required for sleep disorder testing at the Sleep Center. Contact the Sleep Center for help in learning how to get a referral. Competitive pricing is offered by most insurance companies.
Location(s) of Sleep Center Services
St. Peter's Health Regional Medical Center
Helena, MT 59601