St. Peter's Health Occupational Health Services is dedicated to providing a wide range of employee care services-including physicals, work-related injury and illness care, screenings and health assessments-to help employers effectively promote and manage a safe and healthy workplace.
Our highly experienced team maintains various certifications, including DOT certification, and offers safe, effective and efficient care that emphasizes early return to work and coordination with employers.
St. Peter’s Health Occupational Health offers a wide range of services, including:
- Worker's Compensation Care, Treatment and Follow Up
- Fit for Duty Exams
- DOT Physicals
- Pre-Employment Physical/Screening
- Functional Testing
- Respiratory Medical Questionnaire Forms and Exam
- Pre-Employment Immunizations (MMR, TDAP, TD, Influenza)
- TB skin testing
- Hepatitis B (Series)
- Pulmonary Function Testing
- Chest X-Ray
- EKG- Resting 12-Lead
- Routine Employment Related Labs
- Basic Chemistry Panel
- Comprehensive Chemistry Panel
- UA With Micro
- Lipid Panel
- Hepatitis Panel
- HIV 1-2 Ab W/Reflex Western Blot (Requires Follow Up Visit For Results)
- Periodic (Employment Related) Health Assessments
- Certified Sixth Edition Impairment Ratings
- Military evaluations- ROTC exams
- Sports Physicals
- Nursing School Physicals
- Military School Physicals
How to Enroll and Schedule an Appointment
To begin the company enrollment process for Occupational Health Services, please call (406) 495-7907 to provide detailed information and complete a company profile.
- Once company enrollment is completed, patients may schedule appointments by calling (406) 495-7975.
- Patients will need to bring a current photo ID and all employer required forms/paperwork with them to the scheduled appointment.
- We ask patients to arrive 15-30 minutes prior to their scheduled appointment time to allow for completion of employer required forms.
Dr. Strekall earned his undergraduate degree in biology from Carroll College. His medical degree is from the University of Washington School of Medicine in Seattle. He completed his residency at Yakima Valley Family Medicine in Yakima, WA. Dr. Strekall is a Fellow of the American Academy of Family Medicine and the past president of the Montana Academy of Family Physicians. He came to St. Peter’s Health Medical Group from the Veterans Affairs Medical Center in Helena, and previously served on the St. Peter’s Health medical staff from 1985-2009.
Charlene “Char” Lewis, FNP-BC is a Nurse Practitioner in the Chronic Pain Clinic at St. Peter’s Medical Group Broadway. Her specialty is occupational health and chronic pain management, which includes DOT evaluations, pre-employment screenings and evaluations for disability and impairment ratings. Learn more about Occupational Health Services here.