St. Peter's Health Occupational Health Services is dedicated to providing a wide range of employee care services-including physicals, work-related injury and illness care, screenings and health assessments-to help employers effectively promote and manage a safe and healthy workplace.
Our highly experienced team offers safe, effective and efficient care that emphasizes early return to work and coordination with employers.
St. Peter’s Health Occupational Health offers a wide range of services, including:
- Worker's Compensation Care, Treatment and Follow Up
- Fit for Duty Exams
- DOT Physicals
- Pre-Employment Physical/Screening
- Functional Testing
- Respiratory Medical Questionnaire Forms and Exam
- Pre-Employment Immunizations (MMR, TDAP, TD, Influenza)
- TB skin testing
- Hepatitis B (Series)
- Pulmonary Function Testing
- Chest X-Ray
- EKG- Resting 12-Lead
- Routine Employment Related Labs
- Basic Chemistry Panel
- Comprehensive Chemistry Panel
- UA With Micro
- Lipid Panel
- Hepatitis Panel
- HIV 1-2 Ab W/Reflex Western Blot (Requires Follow Up Visit For Results)
- Periodic (Employment Related) Health Assessments
- Certified Sixth Edition Impairment Ratings
- Military evaluations- ROTC exams
- Sports Physicals
- Nursing School Physicals
- Military School Physicals
How to Enroll and Schedule an Appointment
To begin the company enrollment process for Occupational Health Services, please call (406) 495-7907 to provide detailed information and complete a company profile.
- Once company enrollment is completed, patients may schedule appointments by calling (406) 495-7975.
- Patients will need to bring a current photo ID and all employer required forms/paperwork with them to the scheduled appointment.
- We ask patients to arrive 15-30 minutes prior to their scheduled appointment time to allow for completion of employer required forms.