The St. Peter’s Health orthopaedic team specializes in treating conditions of your bones, joints, muscles and nerves, including pain and injury.
Our treatment includes care for all ages, and our goal is to get you back to doing what you love: whether that’s running a half marathon, hiking, mountain biking or simply walking your dog.
St. Peter’s Approach to Orthopaedics
We take a team approach to treating your pain or injury, using the latest technologies and treatments. Our orthopaedic care
team includes orthopaedic surgeons and advanced practice providers (APPs) such as nurse practitioners, physician assistants, nurses, certified medical assistants, orthopaedic technicians and athletic trainers.
We also work closely with your primary care physician and any other specialists you need — including rheumatology, neurology, pain management and physical therapy. This team approach allows us to provide you with personalized, comprehensive, one-on-one care.
- ACL Tear
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
- Frozen Shoulder
- Hip Pain
- Knee Pain
- Meniscus Tear
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Rotator Cuff Injury
- Shoulder Instability
- Shoulder Pain
- Trigger Finger
- Inflammatory Arthritis
- Painful Joint Replacement
- Hip Dysplasia
- Pediatric Fracutres
- Sports Injuries
Quality Orthopaedic Care at St. Peter’s
- Specialty expertise: Our orthopaedic surgeons provide services not widely found elsewhere in Montana, including revision surgery for hip and knee replacements and an anterior approach hip replacement. In addition, Dr. Kerry Hale is one of only two pediatric orthopaedic surgeons in the state.
- Tailored non-surgical approaches and surgical approaches: Typically, our APPs will treat you first with non-surgical approaches, including oral medications, activity modifications, joint injections and/or referral to occupational or physical therapy. If those do not provide you with relief, our team will walk you through which orthopaedic surgery options may best fit your situation.
- Pre-surgical education: We are excited to serve you before, during and after your surgery. One of the most important ways we can help you prepare before surgery is by making sure you have the information you need to have the best outcome.
- Quality initiatives: Our team closely tracks a variety of quality measures for orthopaedic care to ensure our patients are receiving the best possible care.
Orthopaedics Programs and Services
Location(s) of Orthopaedics Services
Helena, MT 59601