Whatever the cause of your joint problems, our goal at St. Peter’s Health is to improve your quality of life at our orthopaedic clinic in Helena.
St. Peter’s Approach to Joint Replacement
As is the case for all orthopaedic issues, we take a team approach to addressing your joint pain. Our orthopaedic care team includes orthopaedic surgeons, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, nurses, certified medical assistants, orthopedic technicians and athletic trainers.
Throughout your treatment, you will work with several members of our team. This team-centered approach ensures clear communication between our team and you – our patient. This allows us to make sure you have the support, treatment and resources that best meet your needs.
- Avascular Necrosis
- Elbow Pain
- Hip Pain
- Infected Joint
- Knee Pain
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Rotator Cuff Tear with Shoulder Arthritis
- Shoulder Pain
- Inflammatory Arthritis
Quality Joint Replacement Care at St. Peter’s
- Volume and expertise: Research shows that surgeons who perform more than 12 joint replacement surgeries per year typically experience fewer complications.
- Dr. Kerry Hale performs hundreds of hip and knee surgeries each year.
- Dr. Jeffrey Dickson performs over one hundred joint replacements per year.
- Finding the right treatment for you: Our orthopaedic care team works with you to find the most effective treatment for your condition.
- Our team typically starts with a non-surgical approach to treating your joint pain. Non-surgical approaches may include oral medications, activity modifications, and joint injections, along with orthopaedic physical therapy.
- If non-surgical approaches are not improving your quality of life and joint problems, then surgical options can be discussed.
- Pre-surgery preparation: To better set you up for success after your surgery, your orthopaedic care team provides pre-surgical education for joint replacement. We discuss what to expect after your surgery and with your recovery, including how to prepare your home for an easier joint replacement recovery.
Joint Replacement Programs and Services
- Computer Guided:
- Anterior Hip Replacement
- Knee Replacement
- Shoulder Replacement
- Shoulder Revision Surgery
- Hip and Knee Revision Surgery
Location(s) of Joint Replacement Services
Helena, MT 59601