The St. Peter's Health Operating Room provides services for operative and other invasive procedures and immediate postoperative care 24-hours a day, seven days a week.
The Operating Room provides patients undergoing surgical procedures a safe environment to receive high-quality care, helping you achieve optimum health and wellness no matter the reason for your stay.
We provide quality–conscious, competent and cost–effective care with the respect for life, dignity and patient privacy. We are committed to:
- Providing exemplary care to the patient and family for surgical procedures, anesthesia, recovery and pain management.
- Assisting in the coordination of the patient’s plan of care, involving an interdisciplinary approach including Surgeon, Anesthesiologist, admitting physician, hospital staff, patient and family.
Operating Room Services
Patients requiring surgical intervention and monitoring are referred for necessary services through a variety of different departments and providers. Before any procedures, you will be scheduled directly through the operating scheduler. All patients will first be assessed in our Pre-Op Clinic.
The Operating Room at St. Peter’s Health provides a wide range of services, including:
- General surgical procedures
- Ear, Nose and Throat procedures
- Oral procedures
- Vascular procedures
- Urological procedures
- Orthopaedic procedures
- Pain Management procedures
- Obstetrical procedures
- Gynecological procedures
- Plastics and other reconstructive procedures
Location of Operating Room Services
Helena, MT 59601