Specialty pharmacies dispense medications that are often high cost or high risk and used to treat complex medical conditions. Specialty pharmacies prioritize coordinating patient care and disease state management.
What are the benefits of choosing St. Peter's Specialty Pharmacy?
Our pharmacists have direct access to your health records and work closely with your care team so we can provide integrated, one-on-one care to help you get the best results from your medication.
Direct pharmacist access
- Direct access to pharmacists dispensing your medication
- Direct access to the clinical pharmacist working with your provider and care team
- Close follow-up and individualized support
Direct patient support
- Medication education including injection training
- Copayment assistance
- Clinical monitoring
- Answer medication questions
- Prescription refills
- Personalized care
- Direct collaboration with your provider and health care team
Current Specialty Services available
Megan McKay, PharmD, BCPS, CPP 406-447-2738
Tom Richardson, PharmD, BCIDP, FMPA 406-495-6857
How do I get started using this service?
Talk with your provider about how they can help you start using this service.
- Your prescriber will send your specialty medication prescription to St. Peter’s Broadway Specialty Pharmacy.
- The pharmacy will evaluate your insurance benefits to determine if other action is needed, including prior authorization or financial assistance. We will notify you if you are in-network, and are able to fill at our pharmacy, or if you are out of network, and are required by your insurance to fill at a different specialty pharmacy.
- The pharmacist educates you on your new medication. If it is not a new medication, the pharmacist is available to answer any medication questions.
- Your medication is available for pick-up at the St. Peter’s Broadway Specialty Pharmacy located on the first floor of the St. Peter’s Health Medical Group -Broadway Clinic in the same location as the Broadway Pharmacy (2550 Broadway).
Your pharmacists will continue to work with you and your care team to help you achieve optimal medication outcomes. You can reach out to your clinical pharmacist with any questions about your medication or your health condition.
Contact your Specialty Pharmacist by calling their direct line. If you are interested in the program and have not been connected with a Specialty Pharmacist, please ask your doctor or contact the Specialty Pharmacy Coordinator at 406-495-6803.
The Broadway Specialty Pharmacy hours are Monday through Friday 8 am to 6 pm. You can reach the pharmacists working in the pharmacy by calling 406-444-2200.