This is one of those recipes that people cannot believe is vegan! A healthy snack that will also give you plenty of soy and protein.
- 2 12.3-ounce boxes of silken tofu
- 4 tablespoons cacao powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup of date paste (to make date paste combine one cup of pitted Medjool dates with one cup of boiling water. Let sit for ten minutes, then place in blender on high speed until smooth.)
- Add all ingredients into your blender.
- Blend on high until very smooth.
Can eat at room temperature, but will thicken if refrigerated. Store in refrigerator.
Modified from T. Colin Campbell Center for Nutrition Studies.