Here’s a delicious, easy-to-make snack that can be eaten for breakfast or as a healthy treat anytime.
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2 medium-large very ripe bananas
- ¼ cup frozen blueberries (may also use frozen blackberries or raspberries, or raisins)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Mash bananas in a bowl until pureed.
- Add the rolled oats to a blender. Pulse for about ten seconds to break into smaller pieces.
- Stir together the oats, bananas, fruit and spices.
- On a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper, place 1 tsp of the dough. Press down to flatten the cookies
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Modified from NutritionFacts.org.